I have been tagged by Sandy over at Flip Flop Floozie. Here are the rules....They are simple...
1. Those tagged will share 5 things they DIG about Jesus!!
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers!!
See simple enough.....
My 5 things that I dig about Jesus!!!
1. He is my Savior and He died for me on the cross and I have everlasting life!
2 He is my Rock in the time of trouble and I can lean on Him for everything I need!
3. He is my Comforter and in times of sorrow He is there every step of the way!
4. He is my Redeemer and I get to be in Heaven with Him Forever! Oh Wow!
5. He Forgives me daily for my sins and shortcomings and sometimes its a hourly deal!
and that He still Loves me!
Now my picks are:
Melanie from Happy Happenings
Pearls of Wisdom
Daisy from Lasy Daisy
Barbara over at Tibbets and Treasures
and anyone else who would like to write what they dig about Jesus!
A Glimpse Into the Early Years of Dolores O’Riordan of The Cranberries
-
Long before the world came to know her voice, Dolores O’Riordan was a
bright and gentle girl from Ballybricken, County Limerick. With music
already in her ...
1 week ago



10 comments:
Listen to your daughter...You did great...Jesus is great too!! What a meme to make us all remember!! I went to the doctor and am on medication which will take a couple of days to get into my system. For now swallowing is difficult...Sandy
Awwwwwwwwww, don't worry. I'll do the tags if someone tags me, but I won't often tag anyone. That was no problem! Really....don't worry 'bout it.
I came over here from Linda's blog to tell you that I think you write quite well! I read Sandy's blog frequently, too. She's such a sweet person.
~~~Blessings~~~
This is a lovely list Grams! Makes MY list look like kindergarten garble!
Jesus is great! What an awesome meme. I'll try to get to it next week!
Dear Grams,
Wonderful post . You are so right Jesus is wonderful ! Thank you so much for tagging me. I will be doing mine later this weekend . BTW there is a new womens blog carnival on Monday at my place you can do a new post about anything or pick a great one from this past week come to my place on Monday and sign the linky. I would love to get family oriented , Christian women to do this with me. This is the first I have joined this group or hosted so please think about joining me.
Thanks again for the great post and the tag.
In his endless love,
Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)
Beautifully said!
Ok Grams, I picked up the tagged. Love your list and can say Amen to all you've said. This really made me think. Hope you had a blessed weekend. Melli has certainly brightened my weekend. Blessings dear friend...Daisy
Finally have mine up. Thanks again for thinking of me.
Smiles and Blessings,
Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)
I love your reasons.
Post a Comment