Saturday, March 8, 2008

Online Again!

Karen brought the laptop home last night and it went out first thing!! Well, Grrrrr! She has called the person who fixed it and they will do more work on it for free if it doesn't work! It seems to be working this evening!

I don't know where to start! I guess I should Thank everyone who has stopped by when I wasn't able to get out and about to leave comments!! I really do appreciate every one so much for stopping by and cheering me up!!! This was so kind of all of you!!

Thanks to every one who sent me a E-mail Valentine!! It is really hard to get your mail easily on a Wii!!! Understatement!! The ones that Nancy got in the mail she loved!!

Thanks for praying for her, too! The Doctor office called and said her report came back and she needed some medicine for her thyroid so Kelly has been out to Wal-Mart to pick it up! Good news for me my blood work was not to bad and the sugars looked okay!! That is always a good thing!!

Please keep my friend Cinda in your prayers. Karen called me this afternoon and said her blood sugar had fell to 35 last night and that is not good!! She is home from the hospital but she is still in such pain with her feet! Thanks for praying.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Carolyn,

Yah!!! You are back. I sure hope the laptop continues to work. It will be wonderful to talk to you and read your blog on a regular basis.

I will pray for your friend. I know how hard controlling blood sugar can be. Glad your sugar levels were okay. Mine have been doing all right too.

We are in the middle of a HUGE snowstorm. It has been snowing here for over 24 hours and we have about 9 inches. It is to continue snowing until 3am. I am so ready for spring. This year has been tiring.

Take care. Will talk to you soon.

Blessings,
Mary

Julie said...

Glad to have you back!!! Have missed seeing ya around.
We are making progress on the kitchen Haven't gotten the newest pictures up yet but we do have cabinets!!!No shower until tomorrow UGH!!!:P Have to put the plumbing together and hubby worked all day today.
Hopefully, it will be all done this week.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Nice to have you back..I hope it stays okay for you!! We are in Murfressboro, Tenn tonight!! We will be getting home tomorrow..I am ready to get home. We have our oldest granddaughter with us..Brie. We traveled a LONG way today!! Glad to have you back in blogland. Sandy

Denise said...

I am so glad you are back sweetie, I have missed you very much. I am praying for you and always loving you.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Grams,
"WELCOME BACK" to the wonderful world of blogland. I do hope they get the laptop straightened out tho. I know how hard it is not being able to blog. LOL. I'm glad that your sugar levels were good and that Nancy is doing good as well. I'm sure the meds will help her thyroid problems tho. I will continue to pray for your friend Cindra. I put up some pictures today of our girls in the Snow we got on Friday. We took them with the new camera. Let's just say I took one. LOL. My DH hogged the camera pretty much all day yesterday. LOL. Most of the Snow melted yesterday afternoon, but there is still a bit outside this morning. It will all melt away today as the temperatures will warm up to near 50 degrees. By mid-week we are to be in the 60's. Take care my friend and have a great day. It's so good to have you back as I have missed you. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Hootin Anni said...

{{{Carolyn}}}

Boy howdy, girlfriend, you just don't know HOW MUCH you've been missed. I'm sure glad you're back with us 'living bloggers' LOLOLOL

And, I do hope that your laptop continues to work. If not, well....you'll be sorely missed some more.

Hope all's okay with you and yours...and I hope you're all staying warm in this weird March we're having weather-wise. Are you getting the snows everyone else seems to be getting?

Golly....again, it's good to have you 'home' with us all.

Y'all take care!! Prayer and thoughts for everyone.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you posting again. I have missed them.

I still have your friend in my prayers and I pray that her sugar level will get better.

You all take care and I will be checking on you guys.

Barbara H. said...

Glad everything is working again -- hoe it continues to!!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Barbara H. said...

That should be hope. :-)

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts