Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Blogthing ! Cozy Mysterys! A lovely Button for You


The Sunset Test

You Crave an Important Life




Your dream is to life a live a life that leaves a mark.

You'd like to have a mission or journey to complete, even if it takes years.



You want your life to be meaningful, and having a final goal brings you meaning.

You'd like to accomplish something big, if only to inspire others to believe it can be done.






We are having one day that is so cold and the next day is nice and warm!
Do any of you all love Cozy Mystery's.I have found a web page with listing for all kinds of cozy Mystery's. I like the cozy's because they aren't as gory or horror mystery's. Here is the link Cozy Mysterys List I know my friend Jane over Cozy Reader likes Cozy Mystery's as much as I do!

This sweet button was sent in an E-mail to me from Shorty Bear! Thank you!! I think this is so neat that I want to share it with you! I love my blogging Friends!!



I am so happy to feel a little better and to be able to post a little more often!!

7 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

We're having the same kind of weather. I have to check every day to see how much to put on before I go out.
Happy you're feeling better,
Mama Bear

Jane said...

AWWWWWWW, thanks for thinking of me. I am going to check out this site. You are right about the reason for liking 'cozy' mysteries. They aren't as gory and the stories are good.
We are doing just fine. Thanks for your prayers.

Mary said...

Carolyn,

Even in Ontario, we are having a warmer day and then colder ones. That is the way spring makes its way into our area. I'm so thankful for the warmer days. Today was nice and Dwight and I took Dakota outside and had a bit of fun. I have some photos I will post of him soon. He's growing.

I'm going to check out the cozy mysteries. I enjoy reading them. I'm not into horror or thriller type books. Have you read "The Cat Who" books by Lillian Jackson Braun. If not, you would enjoy them.

I did your sunset test. It said:

Your dream is to live a life where you are constantly learning and evolving.
You believe that the world, people, and life are incredibly fascinating.

You want to use your mind as much as possible. You want to dare yourself to do what's difficult.
You'd like to expand your worldview and maybe even solve some of the world's problems.


That about sums me up. I love learning and do so every day.

Glad you are feeling better. You were missed while you were away.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Blessings,
Mary

Denise said...

I love you bunches.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Have you been sick? You said that you were feeling a little better..I sure hope not!!
I had a wonderful birthday with so many cards, e-cards and phone calls..wow..I am loved or everyone likes to see me get another year older!! tee hee
Sandy

Donetta said...

Sounds so cozy. That is such a sweet award. Denise is such a sweet Lady.
fun little quiz things. Think I'll play along if I can stay awake :)

Denise said...

Same weather here!! Never know what day to day will bring.... Glad you are better and feeling like blogging....... Not a mystery reading but love mystery movies!