Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Fun Award or Welcome to the Club Award!! Blogaholics Anonymous


I have received a wonderful funny adorable award from Melanie over at Livin'with Me! In fact she has two blogs! The other one is Our Happy Happenings She thinks I am a blogaolic!! Can you believe that!!! OK she is right!! She has one of the funniest post I have read about this condition! You can find this post on her Our Happy Happening blog. It is on the right hand side bar just scroll down.

This is what she said


Now it’s really more of a club than an award- and you all know that you belong in this club!


So, here are her rules:Please grab the button and proudly display it on your blog.Pass it on to as many people as you want to.Feel free to give Livin’ With Me a little linky love.

Well, Thank you so much Melanie! Do I know any Blogagolic???? Of course I do!!

So I will pass this on to some other blogagolic's and Welcome to the Club!!






Carol @ Pea's Corner


















Now if you know you are a Blogaholic Please grab this award and post it on your side bar and Welcome to the Club!!





13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Thank you, thank you. Yep, I have to stand up right here, right now and confess---

"Hi, I'm Anni"
"And I'm a blogaholic"

I got it up on my sidebar. It's just way too fitting....and as you said it's a FUN 'award'.

Melanie said...

So glad you're in the club! I think it's time we all admitted our little problem ;)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Aren't you the Award Winnest lady that i know!! smile.
Thanks for giving me this award...I must confess that I am a blogholic too!! I don't know the 10 steps to belong to this club like in AA but i am sure there is some..smile

Sandy
Thanks!!

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Grams,
"CONGRATULATION'S" on your new Award. Now, you just have to admit it. LOL. "THANK YOU" for passing on the Award to me. I so appreciate it and who would have known I was a blogaholic. LOL. I will put this on my post for tomorrow. I'm going to do like Anni did. "Hi, I'm Karen, and I'm a BLOGAHOLIC"!!!! Now I have admitted it. This is like you said all in fun. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Denise said...

I love this, I am definitely a blog-a-holic. I love you grams.

Anonymous said...

Heck, I guess I'm one...I quit and come back...quit and come back...it's a sickness I'm tellin' ya!

Carole Burant said...

My name is PEA and yes, I am a Blogaholic!!!! hehe What a delightful award and thank you so much for passing it on to me as well:-) I really hope they don't have a cure for Blogaholics because it's just way too much fun having it! lol Love ya! xoxo

bj said...

Oh, my goodness...how adorable is this little award button. THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me. I am sooooo a blogaholic! And I LOVE CLUBS.
I am taking it right home with me and will pass it right along!
Thank you again and many hugs,
bj

Linda said...

Thank you for this cute award. Yes, I, Linda, am a blogaholic!! I admit it publicly.

I'm off to proudly display it on my blog!!

{{{hugs}}}

Love Bears All Things said...

Now that your reports are done, what do you have planned? I don't believe I am a blogaholic yet. I do know that a few people count on dropping by to see what I've posted so I feel some obligation. I don't want to post every day. Sometimes I don't have anything to say.
Have a great day,
Mama Bear

Unknown said...

Don't you just love Melanie's husband for making this awesome award!?!
and yes we are all Blogaholics! No question at all!

Mary said...

Yes, I am a blogaholic and am not getting my fix after being gone for 2 weeks. Thanks so much for the award. I'm honored.

Do we have a 12 step program? Do we have a club that our spouses, children and grandchildren can join? Just kidding. Blogging is definitely in my blood and I was getting a bit crazy after the computer at the hotel went down.

Talk to you soon.
Blessings,
Mary

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Grams! Thanks for this...what a cute award! I will probably blog about it on Monday as I won't have time yet this weekend.

Have a blessed Sunday!