I just received this lovely award from a very lovely special person,Connie at Little Red Hearts from God Thank you so very much Connie!! What a nice way to start out the New Year!
This award and it's originator are special. I always love to find out where something comes from and why. What is the heart and soul behind it. So, I am glad that I can give you the information to go back and read. It's not just about who's who but about passing the torch of love."So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog".From Xandra: creator, The Daily Dose Award This will be hard to do because there are many that touch me in some way. And by not including you, that doesn't mean that you don't touch my life in some way. But here we go.... I am not linking these blogger because I had all ten of them done and I lost it all!!!!!!! Here we go again!!
1. Karen at Karen's Korner is such a fun place to be!! You will laugh and cry with her and have so much fun that you must have your daily dose!!
2. Glo at Young at Heart Glo is my special friend who lives near me and we so want to meet up this year!! I am sure we will have a blast when we do!!
3.Nan at On My Front Porch Nan always something great at her blog! She displays beautiful pictures of her things!! I must have a daily dose!
4. Hope over at Second Time Around Hope is so friendly and if you love going out to second hands stores and reading about the lovely mountains you will love having a daily dose!!
5.Carol at Pea's Corner Carol has one of the nicest blogs going and I want to visit her daily for sure!
6. Reginia at Reginia Family Seasons I love going over there and seeing what she has to say about everything and about her family!
7. Anni at Hootin' Anni She has the most information daily. This is all done with good humor and fun! I have to my daily dose!!
8. Bears In Exile Mama Bears has a lovely blog and I just love to go there daily and see what is going on over in the Bears Den!! She to is a lovely lady!
9. Sandi at Did You Ever Think About She has a great blog and I look forward to reading her blog daily! If you have never been there please make friends with Sandi!
10. Mary at Mary Writing Nook Mary has been gone for a couple of weeks on a trip with her family! I am glad she has had such a lovely trip! But I am looking forward to her return!! I must have my daily dose of Mary's Writing Nook!
All of these are wonderful blogs and if you were not on my list you must know that I think your blog is great too! I am over there almost daily!!
Just remember this week I have to do the Yearly reports for the Mission org. So if I am not at your blog for a day or two I am adding up numbers!