Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have been taged!!

I have been tagged!! Anni over at Hootin'Anni's has tagged me!
I think I can do this one!

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word needs behind it and post the first 10 results. Don't forget to tag people (if you are the tagging sort)!

Carolyn needs a spanking. I will probably get one on my 70th Birthday this Month!! Well, I hope not! Hey, I picked out my cake last night out at Karen's! It is Beautiful! Two tier with basket weave with pink roses around the base and a adorable pink bow on top! A white cake with white butter cream icing...... My favorite cake is white that is moist and yummy!

Carolyn needs to topix. (What?

Carolyn Needs Your Prayers. Always!!!!

Carolyn needs help. Isn't that the truth!

Carolyn's needs will continue to be met. Praise God!

Carolyn needs to reread her own book before she pounds the pavement looking for a new job.

Carolyn needs in a mate.---
may have to click on that one and see what they had to say!!!

Carolyn needs to turn 16 more or gain 394 more Werewolf points to reach the next level. Boo! or maybe Howling!

Carolyn Needs a Scanner .

Carolyn Needs to say NO to people. --sometimes!


I won't tag anyone but if you want to play let me know and I will come and read what your said!!
I have been out at Karen's all afternoon! Our lights went out and so did the AC so we came on out here! So did our friend Cinda and Jey,Sofia,and the kids!! I have heard the lights are back on so I think we will go on home! It was 100 here today! Any way that is what one weather man said.

10 comments:

Denise said...

You are so precious my friend. I love you.

Melli said...

Carolyn needs a SPANKING??? Lordy woman! What HAVE you done??? I can't BELIEVE that was the FIRST thing that came up! ROFL! Ahhhhh well... I had actually done this one a long long time ago. It's not so much fun with MY name... it's not common enough. Mine was pretty boring. As I recall I did my daughter Amanda though - and hers came up fairly interesting!

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Grams,

What a fun meme. I enjoyed reading yours for sure. Maybe you should find out what you need in a mate? LOL.

I'm gladn your electric didn't stay off too long, yesterday. That would be the worst thing to happen, when it's scorching hot, which it is in my neck of the woods. And we are dry now and could use some rain, so I wouldn't have to water my tomatoes and cucumbers every day.

Hope your Sunday has been nice,and a little cooler.

Love and Hugs,

Renie

Sandi said...

that was a cute and I enjoyed reading it.

Glad to hear you have power again. I hope no food spoiled.

Donna. W said...

I did this one on my AOL journal. It was fun.

http://journals.aol.com/mosie1944/MYCOUNTRYLIFE/

Mary said...

Carolyn,

I enjoyed your meme. Anni also tagged me but I haven't posted it yet. I would be afraid to look on the website that said Carolyn needs a spanking. LOL

Take care, my friend. If you'd like to meet Baby Tarryn, drop over to my place. I have photos posted.

Blessings,
Mary

Linda said...

What a fun meme! Loved reading yours. Have a good week.

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for dropping by for a visit today, Monday, and the kind words you said. I hope all is well with you and Nancy today.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

beautiful greetings to you, I wish you all the highest health steven

Melanie said...

Oh that was fun! I think I'll do this one sometime soon.