Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred and Sixty
September 14th, 2007 Category: The Feasts, 2007

Appetizer When was the last time you visited a hospital?
On Tuesday of this week when we took Nancy for her check up.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
6 or 7 or 8 .........Well I guess learning how to blog and copy and paste and link and all the stuff bloggers do is ambitious!! 9 or 10 on learning this at my age!!

Salad Make a sentence using the letters of a body part.
?????

Main Course If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

Reading cozy mystery's Cozy Mystery's We can solve them!!


Dessert What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Well this one is easy at last!! Brown!!

Kelly has a great post on Autumn this morning! Go here to read this!! I am just a little partial about her blog!! :) I love Autumn too just as much as she does!!! In fact fall is my favorite time of the year!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Do you love mysteries too? I discovered another authur, Stuart Woods. Have you read any of his books?

Happy Friday!!

Kay Day said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! My sister lives in MO, near Springfield.
I love mysteries, too.
My mom just started a blog a while back. She was pretty nervous. But she's actually been doing the computer thing longer than I have. Just not so much internet stuff.

Melanie said...

I would have to join your club! I love reading mysteries.

Hootin Anni said...

I love the name of your club!! That is awesome.

Happy Friday to you dear lady.

Denise said...

I enjoyed your feast, love you.