Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday !

I am up early again for me!! When I was married I was up very early,and when Nancy worked at the Sheltered Workshop we were up at 6:30 am for about 20 years!! But after I fell in 2003 everything changed and Nancy was home too. Now we don't get up so early! You know what, I LOVE it!! We can stay up late reading,reading blogs, etc and not worry about a time we have to be in bed to be able to function the next day!!

Of course we have Dr. appointment days and then we do go to bed earlier!!
I have one on Friday morning and trust me I am not looking forward to this one!! The Dr. wanted me to get my sugars down and part of the time was during our vacation and I sorta thew caution to the wind..... oops! Not a good idea!! I have to do a fasting blood surgar test and it will tattle on me!!

Kelly has posted a picture of Jacob my grandson who is 20,and a sophomore in college and will be a coach in time!! Go here and you can see my handsome grandson!!

Kelly took that nerd test that was over at Lazy Daisy Log place and she thought it was fun!! I tried to do it but clicked on the wrong button at the last and lost the whole thing!!

I knew it seemed windy yesterday and sure enough I wasn't wrong!! Glo lives in my area and Kelly visited her blog this morning and told me about what she saw and I went right over there and went, wow!! Go here and you can see what happened in her yard!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

I will be praying about your doctor appointment grams. I saw the picture of your grandson, he is a very handsome guy.

Debbie said...

I told my mom retirement is you can make it to all the doctor appointments...~smile~ I will pray for yours on Friday. Aaah sleeping in...one day...one day. Sounds like you have deserved it!

Denise said...

Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog, you touched my heart. God really has blessed me with your friendship. You have a very special place in my heart, love you grams.

Linda said...

You did not offend me with your comments, I've been busy. I value your friendship so much!!!

WOW!!! Jacob is certainly a handsome fellow!! Can understand why you are so proud.

And, sleeping in is wonderful!!!! I usually get up between 7:30 - 9:00. Getting up early is one thing I do not miss.

Love you...Linda

Anonymous said...

I love sleeping in!! My natural bent is to stay up late and sleep til 8 or so. I tend to still stay up late but then get up at 5 on school days.

I'm supposed to see the dr. next week. I turned 50 last month and she wants to talk about what kinds of tests we need to run now that I have reached that milestone. Bleah!! Hope your appointment goes well.

You have a handsome grandson!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Carole Burant said...

For as long as I can remember, I was always up by 6 a.m. even though I had no job to go to...this past year I've been sleeping in until sometimes 9:30 and it feels sooo good! lol The very best of luck to you at your dr.'s appointment, maybe it won't be too bad:-) Your grandson certainly is very good looking!! Oh dear, thank God nobody was hurt when that tree went down! We are having very strong winds today...yikes! xoxo

Linda A. said...

WOW! Look at you! You can link to other sites and everything! You are WAY better at this than me! All I can do is leave you a comment and read your stuff! I will be praying for your doctor's visit on Friday! I know they are NEVER fun -- but especially right after vacation. That's just not fair!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sleep in. Thats why I love Saturday's. Although.... it seems like I get up earlier on Saturday's than I do on my regular work days. I get up to go to the bathroom, and then decide since I am already up....

Will keep you in my prayers on Friday. David is battling the same thing right now. His doc just added another pill. His levels have been running around the 200s. Hope all goes well for you Friday.

Jill said...

It's 3:00AM here and for some reason I can't sleep. I will pay for it tomorrow. I get up at 6:30 for work every day so I will be paying for this late night tomorrow. If I had my way, I'd stay up late every night and get up late every morning. Good luck at the doctor!