Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Mathetes Award - Excellence in Discipleship


This amazing award was given to me by Debbie at Chocolate and Coffee and I am so honored. Thank you so, much, Debbie!! It is exciting to know that God is using my blog to touch the lives of other women. I will pass this award to five ladies who encourage others each week. I love reading their blogs. Bless you ladies! Check out Dan King at Management by God to learn more about this award.


1. Glo at Young at Heart


3. Jane at Cozy Reader


4. Melanie at Our Happy Happenings


This is a lovely award and I will treasure it for sure!! Thanks again, Debbie!

5 comments:

Glo said...

Thank you Carolyn. It means a lot to me. God is everything to me and just knowing him has brought so many special people into my life,you being one of them. May God bless you.
Love and Prayers,
Glo

Cindy Swanson said...

Grams, I'm humbled and honored by this award! Your encouragement means soooo much to me! Thanks for being such a blessing.

Cindy Swanson said...

You want to hear something funny? When I first glanced at this, I thought it said "Mathletes award," and I thought, whooaa, I'm TERRIBLE at math! :)

Denise said...

You are such a wonderful person, I am blessed to call you my friend. I love you.

Melanie said...

Thank you so much Grams!! This really means a lot to me! Wow!

(Sorry it took me a while to respond, I've been a busy little bee this week!)