I was given this lovely award by Denise at Shortybears Place. and Melanie from Our Happy Happenings Thank you so much Denise and Melanie! It is an honor to be given this award from Denise who is struggling so hard with many health issues and still is able to write the most up lifting posts,that warm your heart daily! and from Melanie who is a busy wife and Mother raising her one year old daughter! Melanie always has a fun uplifting post! I love her sense of humor,she can be so funny!!
Here are some of the posts that also warm my heart and give me a lift daily!
1. Debbie at Chocolate and Coffee Debbie writes the most inspirational post .The post bless me daily and help me grow in my Christian walk! I tell her almost daily she should be writing a book!!
2. Sandy at Flip Flop Flooize Sandy posts are fun, sometimes serious, and I find them uplifting with her thoughts on life and how to get through each day! You will love reading her blog!!
3. Glo at Young at Heart Glo always gives me a lift!! Thank you for being my friend!!
She is a retired army wife who is a wonderful person to a bunch of younger army wives!
4. Linda at This and That Linda posts are so interesting and she will make you laugh and cry some days! I love reading about her life and her family. She has a great blog that is uplifting.
5. Anni at Hootin Anni's Anni gives me a lift every day!! She is a very creative writers and her posts can be funny, warm, with lots of information on all kinds of stuff that is always very interesting!
6. Barbara H. at Stray Thoughts I am new to reading her blog but I have read her comments for a while on other blogs and I liked what she had to say so much that I went over to her blog to see what she was about!! And I loved her post!! Very uplifting!
7.Barb at Baba's Blog Barb has such a fun blog! I love going over there every day and seeing what she is up to next!! She has just gone through a hard time with a knee replacement that was not easy! She has sure given me a lift reading how she has come through this so good!!
All these dear ladies post are very uplifting and my goodness there are tons more out there that are just as uplifting,too!! Thank you, again Denise for thinking of me!!