Saturday, April 12, 2008

He won't forsake Us!!

I want to share this beautiful icon I found that says: I will never leave thee nor forsake thee! Hebrews 13:5

If you are on my side bar, feel free to take this or if you read my blog take it!!

It is so wonderful to know that HE will never leave us! How powerful is this! What ever we face this week HE is with us!! Praise God!! When everyone else has forsaken us He won't! You can trust Him !





Isaiah 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.


When we search for wisdom and knowledge in His word, we become more stable in our walk! Let’s aim to spend more time in the Word and gain more stability in our lives!


I read this in my devotions this week from Worthy Ministries and I wanted to share it with you. I don't know anyone who doesn't need more wisdom and knowledge and stability!
Faith and stability are linked one to another. How do we become more stable and settled despite the circumstances surrounding our lives? By gaining faith! "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."

In this day and age there doesn't seems to be much stability in any thing !! This is why I love this verse HE will never leave US nor forsake us!!
I hope you all have a great Sunday!! If for some reason you aren't able to get to church tomorrow here are some wonderful blogs that have the best devotionals in their post! Nancy isn't always able to go so Grams loves reading their devo's!!

You can go over to Chocolate and Coffee and Debbie writes wonderful devo's and so does Denise at Shorty Bears Place another blog with great devo's is Little Red Hearts From God and Denise at Samaritan Women! All these lovely women have a deep faith in GOD and are able to write it down!!

11 comments:

Denise said...

This was such a beautiful devotional sweetie, I really enjoyed it. Bless you for saying such kind words about me, I love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful devotion, thank you! I look forward to reading each of those ladies devotions as often as I can. They are all beautiful writers.

Hope you and Nancy are doing well. I did read about the test she has coming up and we most definitely have her in our prayers.

Cynthia

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

God is always there for us!! I do not know what people do that do not have the faith and security in God like we do.
I am so thankful for this..

Sandy

Linda said...

I really enjoyed reading your post. It's so comforting knowing He is always with us! What a wonderful day it will be when He comes back for us.

Carole Burant said...

That certainly is a beautiful button and I will proudly wear it on my sidebar:-) Just knowing I will never be alone means more to me than anything.

I just did that gum quiz...I'm bubblegum flavoured, just like you! lol

Spring is taking its sweet time getting to my part of the world but at least all the snow that fell in the last couple of days is now melting.

Best of luck to Nancy with her appointment on Monday!! xoxox

Sandi said...

thanks Gram I needed the reminder of Hebrews today

Melli said...

It IS a GRAND little piece of information to KNOW isn't it?! Like Sandy - I don't know HOW people without faith in God survive! I tell my husband that ALL.THE.TIME! I don't know how he does it -- what do you hold ON to if you don't have God???

Technonana said...

AMEN, MY SISTER, AMEN!!!

Glo said...

Beautiful devotional. Thanks for sharing. I'm so blessed. Went to church and sunday school this morning and services again tonight. We have Bible study Wed. night. Then the first and third Mondays we do church at the Nursing Home...now that is a really blessing. We always have a packed Chaple.
Mike and I do BBQ for the church when the weather is nice....Tonight Pastor said he's ready for the weather to be nice so Mike could BBQ. I think we're all ready for nice weather...BBQ or not.
Prayers for Nancy.

Love and Hugs

Donetta said...

Hi Sweetie, I have been out of the loop a bit. With challenges and full days. I am so grateful the He never leaves us. I trust this finds you well. Thank you for the hug recently. I was warmed by it.

Mary said...

Grams,

This is a wonderful devotion. Thank you so much for sharing.

How is Nancy doing? I do hope the test went well and that this afternoon's X-ray appointment does as well.

Hugs and blessings,
Mary