Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday!!




I was out visiting my favorite blogs and I saw the one with the Iris on it and I thought HEY that what I wanted to start with, I wonder if I can do this and I copied and pasted it and it on my blog!! This is the one I want to do on Thursdays!!

I am so Thankful for all my family! For my friends, For my blogging friends,

For God's love, to be able to breathe, Nancy has such a hard time breathing that I am so thankful I can breathe with out having oxygen to help, on the other hand we are thankful for Nancy having oxygen so she can breathe easier and that our insurance will pay for it each month!!

Thankful that my great - nephew Kelvin is safe up in Minneapolis! He had gone across the bridge on his way home from work. There is so much to be Thankful for that I will save some for next Thursday!!

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I do Thankful Thursday too as I suppose you know so WELCOME to this community!!
I am so glad to hear that your nephew made it across the bridge in time!! Man!! I bet he is praising God now!! i feel so sorry for those that they cannot find and of course mostly for their families. That was awful!!
Again WElcome to Thankful Thursday..SAndy

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, I am so glad you are here. I loved your thankful list my dear friend.

Melanie said...

So glad you're doing TT now! It's wonderful to take time each week to think about what we are thankful for.
So glad to hear your nephew is safe. How very scary and so sad for those who weren't.