Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday....

Nancy at the Capitol in Jefferson City
I think I am suppose to post over on Traveling Grams about our trip but I am so Thankful about something that happened this morning, I just have to post about it on this blog!! You all know that Nancy takes a lot of medicine, two of them are life saving and SO expensive!

Our insurance pays for them, but of course you have to wait until it is time to fill them again. I called our pharmacy this morning and they will be able to fill both medicine's before we leave!!

I am Praising God !! It has worked out with us taking a oxygen concentrator, we get her insulin from Medco and it all came by mail this week, and now the two most important meds will be filled!! What a relief!

My granddaughter Sarah came by and is taking her to Sonic to get a tea. Nancy loves going to Sonic! She will talk about this all day but talking about going Sonic is a lot better then many things she could be saying over and over!!
If you would like to read a more comprehensive post about Nancy, Kelly my youngest daughter has a brand new blog site it is called A Caregivers Diary and you can go over there and read all about caring for Nancy and me!!!

Hopefully she give me good press!!! I know though taking care of two people and working, doing house work, running the photography studio, setting up the photography website, running everyone to their doctors appointments, running errands and she works at the library!!! This is can be overwhelming. Whew!! She puts on many hats every day!! I do realize how much she is giving up to care for us! I appreciate her very much!!

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Praise the Lord for being able to get Nancy's medication. I know it takes a big load of responsibility off your mind. I'm on my way to check out the new blog to. I'm with Nancy...I love Sonic's Happy Hour. I have to get my fix when I'm in Savannah as we don't have any nearby.

Denise said...

Praise God for answered prayer, so happy to hear this news. I love Kellys blog.

Donetta said...

She is so beautiful.

Jill said...

I'll be going to check out Kelly's blog. And I love the picture of Nancy.