Sunday, August 19, 2007

Look What Karen Did For Me!!

Karen was working on the computer Friday night and I wondered what on earth she was doing!! Because she kept asking me questions about all the states I have visited and what countries I had travelled to. I kept on answering her, telling her all the information she wanted. Then she said for me to come over and sit by her and see what she had just done for me!

And low and behold there was a new BLOG site!!! TravelingGrams!! go see!
(For all my school teacher friends, according to dictionary.com it can be spelled, Traveling or travelling...) I have two (that I know of) school teachers from around my area who read this every day!! Spelling is not my strong suit. Neither is grammar.

She thought this would be nice for me to keep track of our trip. This is for Carrie and all of our friends to follow us on my big vacation! So if you want to you are invited to come along with us!

We are watching the weather and if there are any hurricanes in the area when it is time to go we will just turn east and go to the Smokies Mountains!! This is what all my kids have assured me!!

10 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Carolyn, I am so excited that you and Gloria live close or kind of close to each other. I should have thought about that. I wish that you two could get together. You know that is what we do here. You should start getting to know her first. I have been writing to her for some time and I think you two would like each other. Do try to meet. I will go and see your new site..Blessings..Sandy

Melli said...

Karen is a real sweety Grams! And I see she put a link on your sidebar too! (or you did!) So we can keep up!

Baba said...

Hi Carolyn, You are so lucky to have Karen help you on your blog.Two blog sites..You are Special...I will enjoy looking at all of the pictures that will be there soon.I have a bad time with spelling and grammar too!!!!! My dictionary is always handy by my desk.Thanks for visiting me today.
Baba

Julie said...

Am soo glad you got your other site!! Looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing all your vacation pictures:)

Cindy Swanson said...

Hey Grams...finally I get to return the favor! Head over to my blog today to read about your award. :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Look at you Miss Thing! I love having talented children that I can call and ask them to "fix" my blog. They usually do and tell me not to mess with it!

Come by and wish my Andy happy birthday!

Linda said...

Karen did a great job on your travel blog. I left a lengthy comment over there.

Sarge Charlie said...

I like you traveling blog, very nice, I do like Memphis Ribs, the very best bbq in the world.

Carole Burant said...

Oh Grams, I just love your new site and what a wonderful idea for Karen to think of doing that for you!! I soooo wish I could go to Memphis with you...I've been a huge Elvis fan since I was a little girl and have collected everything on him ever since then!! But, I've never been to Memphis to see Graceland...now I'll be able to see it through your blog:-) xox

Denise said...

I really love your new site, how nice.