I was over at Regina's Family Seasons and she had tagged everyone to do this Christmas meme
who reads her blog!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use both!
2. Real or artificial Tree? When the kids were little it was always real now it is artificial.
3.When do you put Christmas tree up? Right after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? We try to get it down the first week of Jan! It has been known to be up until the second week of Jan.
5. Like egg nog? No
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes It is really old! I got it in 1958 and I have had to replace the wood part but I still have the little figures and my grown kids don't think it is Christmas until this is put under the tree. But I stopped putting it there and I now have it on our hutch deal.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My little record player that you had to turn the handle to make it play!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Son in law! Sorry Aaron.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Nancy hands down.
10. Worst Christmas gift? I never had a bad gift!
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol
13 . Favorite food to eat at Christmas? Everything! I am using Regina answer for this one!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
16. Favorite lights? all the colors
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night!
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay Home? Stay Home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph. Ok I copied her answer for this one for sure!!!
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel
21. Least favorite thing about this time of year? The crowds at the stores!
22. Which one person do you really want to see blessed this Christmas and why.
Every one! I want everyone to know of God great love for them and that is why HE sent us a Savior!!
I won't tag anyone but if you want to do this just come back and tell me you put this up and I will come over and read yours!!
27 Awkward Album Covers from the Soviet Union Era - Modern Russia is still funny, of course, but Soviet Russia really turned up the LOL knobs. What follows is nothing more than a selection of Soviet era albu...
3 hours ago