Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thank you for your Prayers!!


Thank you all for praying for Nancy today! It really did help! You all are a real blessing to my family and to me!! The weather man just said a wintry mix tomorrow !
Kelly has a dental appointment and I have a Dr.'s appointment but mine is in town!!
So this is why I am not doing Wordless Wednesday this week! Not because it might snow!! Cause I have to go to town and see the Doctor and he will have the dreaded lab work report in his hands! Never fear he will tell me in No uncertain terms what my blood work showed up with at the lab! I am always so happy when we get this over with!!! If I would just be good for three months I wouldn't have this fretting of a scolding to go through!!
Please keep Glo's family in your prayers. I had a E-mail this afternoon and her cousin's daughter Brandi has very serious health issues. She ask us to tell everyone we know to pray. The Doctors are talking amputation of her hand. She wasn't able to put it on her blog because bloggers wasn't working for her this afternoon.
Debbie at Chocolate and Coffee needs prayer for her husband. Debbie's husband blew out some disc's in his back and the pain is unbearable. She will probably have a new post tomorrow and update everyone if he is having surgery. Thank you all!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I will pray for Debbies husband, and I continue to pray for Brandi. You are being lifted up in my prayers, I pray that your lab results will be ok, and that Kellis dentist appointment goes ok. Nancy remains close in my prayers. I love you all.

Mary said...

Grams,

Brandi is in my prayers and I have been praying for Debbie's husband.

I too dread the lab report that I get every three months. Not a fun thing, especially if it's high and I'm praying that yours will be fine.

Blessings and love,
Mary

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

let us know what you find out today!! Going to the doctor has been in my life lately too. Not a lot of fun I know...Blessings

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Grams,
I'm glad all the prayers helped Nancy. We will keep praying for her as well as Brandi and Debbie's husband. Oh no, I seen on the weather channel last night where yall might get a wintry mix. I sure hope not. Especially the ICE. I don't like the ICE. Bring on the snow tho. LOL. Can you tell I am wanting some snow? LOL. Be sure to let us know what the doctor said. I am praying everything will be just fine. Well, take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Nan said...

Prayers for all of you. Hope your day goes well.
Nan

Hootin Anni said...

I'm slowly getting back in the blog visiting mode...

I hope your lab report is okay and the appointment for Kellu went smoothly.

And I hope y'all made it home safe and sound with the weather and all.