Happy New Years to all my Friends and Family! My daughter Carrie came driving in tonight from Mexico!! My son in law and grandson were over in New Albany, Indiana at a big church mission conference!! While they were gone Carrie saw she needed to renew her car vista, so as long as part of the family was gone and she and her friends took off for the border, as long as she was at the border getting her papers in order................ She came on up to Missouri!! She was wanting to see those adorable grand children of hers!! I think they are pretty special, too!!
Nancy just loves it when Carrie is here!! She spoils her by getting her a lot of Sonic drinks that she loves!! She received two Sonic cards for Christmas but she thinks they last forever!!
It is very late so I must get to bed but I want to tell you that I hope you all have a Wonderful and Blessed New Year!!!
I have been tagged! I was tagged by Karen over at Karen's Korner and Hope at
Second Time Around!
Here's how it works: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I read Dagwood and Blondie every day!! When I was a little girl back in the early forty's my Mother cut out Blondie every day and pasted it in a scrap book for me. I don't know where that went but I would dearly love to have it now!! I still love Dagwood and The Gang!
2. I like the PBR but most of you all know that by now!! I watch it on Saturday and Sunday evenings! For new reader it is the bull riders! Karen took me to see them when they were in Kansas City in 2005!
3. I love cozy mystery books! I like figuring out who done it!!
4. I lived in Hot Springs, New Mexico after World War Two! They changed the name to Truth or C. !
5. I love Chicken so much that my family said I will soon grow feathers!! I almost always order something with Chicken!
6. I go to sleep sometimes in the afternoons sitting up on the couch ! I mean deep sleep! My family thinks that is wild!!
7. When I was able to drive I used two feet!! I was able to get my drivers license renewed this year and I will be 75 when I have to renew them again!
OK, Grams is not going to tag any one but if you want to play, grab this and go with it and come and tell me and I will come over to your blog and read your list!!
27 Awkward Album Covers from the Soviet Union Era - Modern Russia is still funny, of course, but Soviet Russia really turned up the LOL knobs. What follows is nothing more than a selection of Soviet era albu...
3 hours ago