Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello on Thursday

I didn't mean to almost take a bloggy break this week but it has almost worked out that I have been on a break!!
After I had written the last post,Karen read it and said,"Mom it sounds like you are just dying to go to Santa Cali Gon Days"!! So Kelly and Karen threw 2 wheel chairs in the back of her pickup truck and away we went!!

We sure had a good time! We were able to go through a couple of the huge tents that are jammed packed with craft booths! Nancy was able to buy a little pumpkin bell with little leaves around it. The girls pushed us around the square in Independence!



There were tons of booths with every kind of craft you would want to see or buy. They were also able to push us up around the courthouse where some of the best booth's are located. I was so pleased to get to be up there. In fact Kelly had her cell phone and took my picture by the old courthouse. When she gets time she will get it on the computer for me.



This afternoon she is teaching her first class in photography at the library. She has been working on this for quite a while and I think she will do just fine.

I think tomorrow I will be able to get out and about and do some bloggy visiting!!

9 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Awwww Carolyn, I'm so glad to hear that you were able to go to the Santa Cali Gon Days!! You have wonderful caring daughters:-) Can't wait to see the pictures, sounds like you really enjoyed your day!! xoxo

Kathy said...

Hey Grams, I'm so glad you got to go to Santa Cali Gon Days, sounds like you had a great time.

Sorry I tried to give you an award you already had, but hey, you deserve 2 anyway. ha ha

And Thank You so much for your help with teaching me how to make clickable links.

Wow - I don't know how to thank you for sharing the Chiefs icons with me. I will be sure to add a link back to you. I think I'll go put them on now.

Thanks again for everything!

Melli said...

Oh! That is AWESOME! Your girls sure do treat you good! Aren't they wonderful!? I bet Nancy had a great time too!

I spent a great day at the ZOO with my Amanda & Luz today! We had a BLAST! Then we went out for dinner. It was just a really good all around day!

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey Gram, missed you. Glad you had a great time.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

WELL great!! You got to go and get out of the house..Now is the time to do it because you know that before long that COLD stuff will come and well it just makes it all the harder to get out. You know since living here I DO NOT miss that at all!! Take care and waiting for the pictures. Sandy

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, I am so glad you got to go sweetie. I love you.

Mary said...

Carolyn,

I am so glad that the girls took you and Nancy to Santa Cali Gon Days and that you had a great time. It's nice to get out and about.

Looking forward to the photos and hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Mary

Mary said...

PS.

Be sure and drop by my Writing Nook. I have a little something for you there.

Barbara H. said...

Sounds like fun!! I love craft shows but there aren't many here any more.