Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Lovely Awards For YOU!

Mary from Mary's Writing Nook passed these lovely awards to me. Thank you so much Mary! I appreciate your friendship more then you know.
I will pass this out to the following bloggers who are Awesome bloggers!

2. Julie at Jules Journal

3. Jean at Sweet Nothings

4. Donna at Just Me

5. Melanie at Livin' With Me!

6. Donette at A Life Uncommon

To tell the truth all the bloggers I have on my side bar are Awesome Bloggers but this time I did go by the rules! Thanks, again Mary for thinking I am a Awesome blogger!!


This award is from Mary also and I Thank her so much! She is a inspiration to me. The loving care she gives to her grandsons is such a positive role model for all Grandmother's !! She really gives it All!!!
I will not choose any one for this award but if you are reading this, Please feel free to take this award for your blog.

This Sunday I am so Thankful for electricity and gasoline, water and a dry home. My heart goes out to the people down in Texas and Louisiana coasts who lives have been disrupted by Ike. It looks so bad and I know how hard it much be to be with out water and the AC in the heat.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for thinking of me Grams! You are incredibly sweet!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

We really need to be thankful!! I just still cannot understand staying through that!! I say "RUN"!! Hope your day is going great..Great awards...Sandy

bj said...

ooo, thank you so much for this lovely award. I so appreciate that you thought of me and i am taking it home with me right now. I will add it to an Awards post that I have coming up.
Thank you!

Donna. W said...

Thanks for the award, which I acknowledged on my blog.

Donetta said...

Hi sweet heart!
I caught up on your life a bit. I have been out of the blog spear a few days...weeks sorta.
I am trusting that the blood pressure will calm soon. Thank you for thinking of me today. I got a post up at long last. Wow life can sure take you on a spin...
I too am concerned about IKE the aftermath and those who depend on our prayers and compassion to buoy them up. Everyone is well here. Big hug!

Mary said...

Grams,

You are welcome for the awards and so deserving. I am so glad that we met through our blogs. I always enjoy reading your posts and your positive attitude lifts me up.

Hugs,
Mary

Hootin Anni said...

Congrats on the awards...Mary gave them to me also, but I have yet to catch up on anything much...

You are truly a deserving blogger dear Carolyn!!

I'm trying to catch up on my visiting with blog friends since I've been so behind because of hurricane preparations and then trying to get back to a 'normal' life after the storm. Thanks for all the concern and thinking of me. It's so much appreciated.

Nancy said...

Congrats on your new awards! I received the one from Pea and will be happy to add your name under it, too! Thank you, Grams!

(((((( HUGS ))))))