I have been tagged by Siani's over at Siani's Pot-Pourri who tagged me with a meme, in which I have to reveal eight random facts about myself. Yes, there are rules but Grams is not going to tag any one!! If you want to do this just grab it and play along and come back and tell me and I will go over to your blog and read what you have said about yourself!!
1. You all found out when I did a Friday 's Feast that I love to watch the PBR on Verus on Saturday nights! My favourite bull rider is Justin McBride and he is the World Champion this year!! I like Chris Shivers, too!
2. I love Football! The kids Dad played football in High School and won a couple of scholarships . But sadly he was not encouraged to continue on with his education and went to work and then was drafted into the Koren War. Bill played football and now his son Jake is studying to be a coach at college!!
3. On Sunday afternoons you will find us watching the Chiefs playing football out at Arrowhead! We usually have a pot of Chili for Sunday!
4. I had infant pneumonia when I was really little and it left me kinda sickly!! My Mom had arthritis real bad which led us to move to the South West when I was about 8!! I am getting ready to write a bunch of stories about our move from Iowa to the South West over at Traveling Grams real soon. How that for self promotion!!!
5. I wanted to be a missionary when I was young! I didn't follow through with this but my daughter did and my son is a pastor!! I read a lot of missionary books to them!! In fact I read a ton of books to my kids when they were growing up!! They all love to read.
6. I was thin when I was in High School and then gained weight and lost it and gained it back and weighed the same for about 25 years and after I fell and had to use insulin I gained a whole bunch of weight!!
7. My beauty shop lady just called and she said she had been at the Manor cuting hair this morning and she could come by here and cut my hair at my house if I wanted her to and I said Yes!!!!!! So it will have to be 7 facts for me!!! Whooo Hooooo! I get my hair done!!
What Does Your Bow Say About Your Beau? 1940s Hairstyles Revealed About A Girl’s Love Life - Have you ever wondered what your hairstyle reveals about you? Of course you can’t make any determinations about a person based on hairstyle alone, but it i...
3 hours ago