Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some Blogs I visit that have pretty decorations


Merry Christmas Comment Graphics

We have to get up early in the morning and go to Karen's studio and wait for the plumber! So I will be here later on tomorrow!!

I worked on Christmas Cards all afternoon and got a lot done! Yea!!

Have you all been around to some of the blogs and seen how they have decorated for Christmas!! Wow!! Go over to Hootin'Anni 's and see her beautiful blog!! T'mmy at My Gentle Retreat has gone all out and it looks great!! Karen at Karen Korner has a beautiful new header! Mary at Mary's Writting Nook has decorated her header and side bar and it is so pretty!! She also has some good ideas for sharing your love at the Christmas season!! Melli over at Insanity Prevails has made her blog look adorable!! She just met her new granddaughter today and is just beside her self with JOY!!!
These are a few of the blogs that I have been out to and they look great!! Oh, Yes Denise at Shortybearsplace looks wonderful too!! Keep on praying for her Please.
and Kelly's blog is looking like Christmas too Caregiversdiary One more that is so beautiful is Pea's over at Pea's Corner .

I have probably left out some one's just out of this world pretty blog and I will feel bad about that!!

If you know of some blog that I would enjoy just leave me a note in the comment and I will go out and take a look!! and yes, I love to read them too!!


13 comments:

Melli said...

Awwwww! Thanks for the link Grams! You got it right -- I am FULL of JOY!!!

Mary said...

Carolyn,

Thank you for the link to these wonderfully decorated blogs. You are so kind to include a link to my blog as well. I do like decorating my blog at any time of year, but doing so at Christmas is delightful.

Now to go and visit a couple of the blogs that I have never seen.

Blessings,
Mary

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I have been trying and trying to change some of mine but it will just not work!! I have been mad at it!! Guess I am not to have a Christmasy blog this year..Oh well!! I have been to most of the ones that you mentioned too. Beautiful!! Sandy

Nan said...

I'll check them out. Thanks.
Nan

Denise said...

I love you, and your blog looks really nice also.

Tammy said...

The best thing about blogging at Christmas is seeing all of the creativity everyone goes to!

Thanks for mentioning my place, you are a sweetie!

Have a great day! =)

Melanie said...

I'm going to have to check out the links of the decorated blogs.

That's wonderful that you're getting your Christmas cards done.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hootin Anni said...

Carolyn, you are such a dear lady. Wow, thanks so much. I enjoy Christmas as much as any kid....and the decorating is only part of the fun.

Now, you have me wondering just WHEN I'm gonna get at my Christmas Card list...phew...tomorrow's the 1st of December, and I haven't even started.

Have a great weekend and thanks a million!!!

bj said...

Oh, yes...there's so really pretty blogs. I am just dieing to decorate mine but I am so ignorant about those kind of things, I end up losing all my blog. I'm scared to even try it. Well, I did try to put a background on but it kept saying "chose image", I'd click on Website and it just wouldn't let me do anything. Sooo, I am just putting buttons and Christmas pics on my sidebar. Maybe by NEXT Christmas, I can learn something!lol
bj

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Carolyn, thank you so much for the mention...I love Christmas and everything to do with it so of course I just HAD to decorate my blog also! hehe I mailed out Nancy's parcel today so it should reach you in a week or two...mail service between Canada and the States has a tendency to be very slow!! xoxo

Sandi said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the Christmas decore

Unknown said...

Well I have made my rounds, and yes those are some pretty nice and christmasy blogs!
Thanks for the links!
Blessings!

Hootin Anni said...

I made a special 'Christmas Animatied card' for you/your blog...Can I send it to you via email? Can't find your addy here anywhere.

:o)