Friday, November 9, 2007

The Bloggers With Integrity Award

I have received another lovely award from Cindy over at Notes in the Keys of Life
Thank you so much for this award!! I am so humbled to receive this!! I received this award in the category of: The Spirit of Giving!

Here is what she read about the award over at Mama Pajama: If you go over there go to her left side bar and click on awards and it takes you where this originated from.


After looking, reading and watching many many Blogs and bloggers I decided to issue some recognition to those fellow bloggers I feel maintain integrity in the Blogs. All these bloggers incorporate within their wonderful sites, an integrity not always seen. They share terrific stories, topics, discussions and images. All Well worth a look."

I'm now passing the award on to five other bloggers, in the five specified categories

For Creativity: Anni at Hootin'Anni 's
You all know I think that Anni is really really creative!! She can write, do photo's, computer stuff, with one hand tied behind her!

For Staying True to Their Beliefs: Denise at Shortybears Place
Denise has a very strong belief in God and shares her heart daily. If you need a lift go over there!!

For Keeping It Real: Daisy at Lazy Daisy Log
Daisy has a wonderful blog and no one keeps it as real as she does!!

For Social Conscience: Mary at Mary at Mary's Writing Nook
Mary has interesting post about a various issues and they hold your interest all the way through!!


For the Spirit of Giving: Debbie at Chocolate and Coffee
Debbie has a very giving heart and shared her heart on her post that uplift and inspire daily!!

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Carolyn!!! You spoil me rotten....and I love it. I am flattered. And I hope you continue liking my work....as I continue to LOVE you! As I say to all who are familiar friends to me...."Luvya Bunches"

Thank you, Thank you!!!!

{I'm pretty darned sure your Chief will whip some horses butts this weekend....no worries.}

Denise said...

You will never know how special you are to me. Thank you so much, I love you.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! You so deserve it!
Blessings!

Tammy said...

I only know Mary but look forward to meeting the others.

Congratulations YOU!

Melanie said...

Congrats on yet another award!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Bless you Carolyn! You are so sweet. Thank you so much for another award. You are such a special lady!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Another well deserved award!

Many Blessings!