Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Movie Test of what Your Christmas is Most Like!

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas
For you, it's all about sharing times with family.Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.
What Movie Is Your Christmas Most Like?


I was over at Regina's and saw this and decided to take the little test and Yes ! Yes! I do like to be with my family at Christmas time! WOW that was a stretch wasn't it! :) This was fun!!

I went to the Doctor today for lab work and go back next week for a visit with the Doctor. Hopefully all will be well!! But the blood work tattles on you!! Then the Doctor knows if you have eaten right for the last three months! My blood pressure was fine this morning so that is a good thing.

Thanks Mary for the Blogging Friends for Ever award. We have so many wonderful blogging friends!!

I need to finish this and go visit the rest on my list right now!!

8 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Grams,
I'll have to check that out later when I have more time. The kids will be home from school shortly and I have to feed them and we have to leave around 5:00p.m. headed to another ballgame. She has to be there at 5:45p.m. and her game starts at 6:15p.m. I do hope your tests come back okay. This is a bad time of year to be watching what you eat and all. I know you will at least try. Well, take care my friend and have a great afternoon. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Unknown said...

Good deal on the blood pressure!
So you are a brady too huh?? well welcome to the family!!

Blessings, Regina

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Blood work does find things..I know...it has tattled on me a lot of times before. i hope that it all comes out great for you.
We have had a beautiful weather day again today!! Boy this weather...smile.

Sandy

Donetta said...

I gave her a call and left a message. She has doctor appointments this week for her heart.

Donetta said...

I just called her again and no answer at 8pm her time now I am concerned too. She was having some bad chest pain and she promised me she would get into the doc.

Debbie said...

I did it and we are Brady, too ~smile~

Melanie said...

I'm a Brady too! Seems a lot of us are part of that bunch!!

Denise said...

Praying for your blood work to come back just fine dear one.