Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two awards at once!




I just found out that I had two adorable awards from Bridget over at and Miles to Go Before we sleep..... Thank you so much!! My family loves "The Christmas Story" and my grandson Jake wanted a lamp like this!!! I am not going to past these out and have to choose any one but if you are one of my blogging friends that reads my blog( even if you don't leave a comment ) just take these and enjoy!!! You are more then welcome to have both!! All of you are my Blogging buddies!! I know a lot of you love the Christmas Story too, so Please take the Major award!!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for these awards...
I'm putting all of mine in a side bar link...lol!

You are the greatest! =)

Linda said...

The Christmas Story is one of my favorite Christmas movies!! When TBS or TNT runs it for 24 hours, I probably see it 3 or 4 times while baking.

Unknown said...

Hi Grams, congrats on your awards! i know how you love the christmas story so I know you are especially loving that major award!
See ya!
Regina

Nan said...

Congrats on your awards! Have a good day off.
Nan

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on receiving these awards dear Gram and what a treat that you're passing them both to all of us:-) Thank you so much! I've always loved Christmas Story and that lamp is just hilarious...just the other day I posted a widget of it on my blog! hehe xoxo

Melanie said...

Awwww- you're so sweet. Christmas Story is one of our favorite movies. My husband has always hoped to have one of those lovely lamps. And, of course I have always hoped that we would never ever find one. Hee hee!!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these awards my friend, love you.