Thursday, November 1, 2007

Out At Karen's!!

I am out at Karen's house on her snazzy state of the art computer!!! Wow, this screen is really big! I love this.... Ok, she called just as we pulled in to her drive way. She said she had been to one of the places that sells Gateway products and she was able to get a cord for Kelly's laptop with a bag of gold!! Whoa, it is good thing Kelly made a good check this month!!! We will be so happy to have the computer back!
Talk about withdrawls!! I think I am addicted to blogging!!
We have some really neat Halloween pictures to posts, too!

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Can't wait to see the Halloween pictures.
I know about the blogging thing. I wanted to blog so much but my work had to come first. I have time today so I'm trying to catch up on reading.

Julie said...

Glad you got everything fixed. I have had to be off the computer for a few days b4 and it drove me nuts:)

Debbie said...

Hi Grams. I need your email to "invite" you to my blog. It's currently locked... send me an email---sewell9012@yahoo.com

Denise said...

So glad you got your computer fixed, love you sweetie.

Unknown said...

Glad you got your computer fixed. And I think we are all a little (or a lot!) addicted to blogging!
Blessings!

Hootin Anni said...

You're missed!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

WE are addicted!! I have known that for some time now!! AT least we do not gain weight or any really bad thing...carpal tunnel...that is bad!! Hope your day is going great!! So happy that you are getting your computer back..Sandy

Melanie said...

It sure it hard when there are computer problems! No way to get your blogging fix for the day! Haha!!