Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Morning

Well, I have been blogging for THREE whole days!! Family and Friends are saying Way to go Grams! Reading other people's blogs this winter and spring has been a life line for me.

Nancy's mental condition deteriorated really bad in November when she was on chemo, the Dr. had increased her prednisone so much that she heard voices more then usual and was extremely paranoid and angry! She is usually happy and loopy and fun. Nancy is more like from 6 to 11. She was under a psychiatric care from a wonderful Doctor, who then increased her medicine and for the first time in a long time she didn't hear voices! wow! was this Great! and Yes, we have had prayer many times for her and keep on believing that things will be better ! Praise God, HE has given me Grace to take care of her and for that I am so thankful.

Now back to blogging,I had hardly heard of such a thing and didn't even know what is was all about. I was out surfing when I stumbled onto a blog and thought this is so neat. The very first blog I went to was: windowstomysoul and from there to littleolelady and then sillielizziesrock.

From then on I was on my way...every day I got to be out in the virtual world. It was such a blessing to have an outlet from feeling trapped in the situation.

Thanks be...

No comments: