Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ok, their not nuts!

The rest of the family thinks this trip to Arkansas to dig for diamonds would be a blast and so much FUN! Carrie, my missionary daughter would love to be going with Karen and Kelly! They are excited about getting away and Kelly is meeting up with four of her friends she went to college with. They are excited about seeing the girls, too. One of Kelly's friends ,Staci is going to be putting up the tents tonight before they get there. Karen is taking a cordless fan with plenty of battery's, so she is good to go! I still think camping in the heat and digging in the dirt sounds horrible! But when I was younger we did camp a few times and had fun. The operative word here is Younger!
Nancy and me will have fun,too! We are ordering a Pizza from Pizza Hut and now that our town has delivery this is great. Nancy loves pizza and so do I!

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well I think that younger is the right word. I would have loved it then when my back could have slept on that hard ground. I have a motorhome. We could go in that. Thanks for praying for Betty. She is not doing very well. She had a series of mini strokes. I have been there most of the day. We just returned from church. We go on Saturdays since our church is large. I will be going back to the hospital tomorrow. Thanks again for praying for her. Sandy

Lazy Daisy said...

We went panning for gold once till the kids decided it "was too much like work". My daughter can pick strawberries like a migrant worker though! Hope they have a good time. Thanks for coming by....I'm honored that you read my blog.

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! I'm exhausted! I'm on my break at work and thought I'd check out what you wrote about our diamond expedition. love ya mom, Kelly