Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday the 20th

My Great-grandson hasn't decided to show up yet! He was due on June 15th, but I guess he will come when he is good and ready! We can't wait to welcome him into the family.

Yesterday went well going over to KU! Nancy's doctor and all the nurses signed a Birthday card for her. They all came in the waiting room at the same time singing Happy Birthday! Of course she was thrilled. She will be 45 on Monday, but if you haven't read my earlier blogs, Nancy is my special needs daughter. She LOVES her Birthday with a childlike passion! You can read "More about Nancy" in a eariler blog
This explains all about her.
No new medicine for her this time and the doctors said things were looking good. That is always a good to hear.


Here is a picture of Nancy taken this winter.

2 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well there is Nancy!! I hope that she has a great birthday!! I can see that she probably has a good time doing most anything...right? Sandy

Melli said...

Awwwww... I did read "More About Nancy" ... she sounds like a charming young lady! I do know what you mean though about the repetitive statements! My mother had alzheimers before she died - and I thought I would lose my mind sometimes! Not just repetitive statements -- but entire conversations repeated ... over... and over... and over again! LOL! I will surely keep you AND Nancy in my prayers!