Saturday, June 23, 2007

Just enjoying looking at my great grandson!

I have enjoyed looking at baby Kevin's pictures all day! The whole family is so Thankful for a safe delivery and a fine healthy baby! I have been praising God for his Goodness and Grace, too! If you missed my earlier post, Jey and Sofi lost their first baby to Potter's disease. So we are so grateful for this wonderful new life!
I just read the neatest thing over at Melanie's blog. It almost made me cry. When raising babies, "The Days are long,but the years are short"! As a Mother of five grown children,that is SO true! It goes so fast!

Kevin is my daughter Carrie's grandson and Carrie and her husband live in Guadalajara MX. She is sure hoping to be able to travel up here this summer and see her new grandson!!!

6 comments:

Melli said...

Awwwwww....he's adorable! Wouldn't ya know it? God's greatest blessing, to be sure!

Julie said...

what an adorable baby boy!!! Congratulations.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I can understand that you are so in love with this new baby...why not...Sandy

Melanie said...

So wonderful that he is a healthy baby! I have been praying for a safe delivery. God is so good!!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations on this Great Granbaby...If I understood you correctly....! Wonderful, Wonderful...!
And Congratulations on that sweet Award from Melli....Blogging Gals...Lovely to meet you!

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations to you and your family! Thank you for the wonderful pictures. What a wonderful blessing to your whole family.