Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My first blog

Hi everyone. I've never done this before...I've read a lot of wonderful blogs and decided it was time for me to begin.

On this blog you will learn about my family, my faith, and my favorite bloggers!

I am a mother of five children. I have four daughters and one son! I have five grandkids and two great-grandbabies, but in just a few weeks I will have three great-grandbabies! My oldest daughter, Carrie, is a missionary in Mexico and my son, Bill, is a Baptist preacher in central Missouri. I have a special needs daughter, Nancy, who also has Lupus. My daughter, Karen, just opened a restaurant called Beach Bums Cartoon Cafe. You will find a link to her webpage on my blog. My youngest daughter, Kelly, works at a library and runs a photography studio.

2 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hey Mom, this is awesome... make sure you tell people about it!

Khola Janala said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Stlouisrams_Greenbaypackers_Philadelphiaeagles_Pittsburghsteelers_Newyorkgiants_ ChicagobearsMiamidolphins_Baltimoreravens