Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Evening

I wish I knew more about computers!! Karen went to cyber-world and found the cutest icon of a little Grandma lady that I love, but I have no idea how to make it appear on someones blog if I leave a comment! I am sure one of my girls will figure this out.

___________________________________________________________________

Karen, can you place my image here?

OK mom... here you go....
(promise me that this is the last update of the day?!?!) -Karen
_______________________________________________________________

I have had some nice comments from visitors to my blog spots. It was exciting to read comments from the people who I have been visiting and enjoying reading all about their families and what they are up too! I am thinking about Flip Flop Floozie and how hot it will be in Georgia tonight! Whew!


I worked all afternoon on my missionary daughter's stuff sending out Thank you letters and receipts for all their contributors! I did this in the computer room on the old computer. Kelly's new computer is in the living room and it is so nice and I love using it! Nancy got up late this morning and she missed watching "The Bernstein Bear" she loves watching them every day!


I usually watch them with her and she likes that. She came in the computer room and laid down for a while and listened to the music I had on the computer.

Yea! I guess I jumped the gun on the girls getting my icon going Karen had gone out and figured it out and I just had a lesson in Copy and paste and now I hope that I can do this!




No comments: