Thursday, July 26, 2007

5 Things meme !

I was tagged by Julie over at Jules Journal for this !!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

In 1997 we got ready for Kelly to graduate from High School! I had Kids in school from 1962 until Kelly graduated from college in 2001 !!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Not having half the fun I am now that I have discovered Blogging!!


Five Snacks You Enjoy
Chips
Pumpkin bread
Popcorn
chocolate anything!!
COOKIES

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics
Blessed Assurance
Amazing Grace
Silent Night
Oh, come all Ye Faithful
Ittsy Bittsy Spider


Five Things You Would Do If You were a Millionaire
Pay off all my and my children's' bills
Buy a new house
Go to China, Africa. and Europe
Buy my own laptop
Help my grandson who feeds the kids in the slums down in MEX

Five Bad Habits
Too much time on the computer!
I eat to much!
Once I get to reading a good book I have a hard time laying it down!
I forget to write down the name next to a phone #



Five Things You Like To Do
Blog, I love blogging!!
Read good books and read a good devotional
travel
Spend time with my kids and grand kids
I always read Blondie and Dagwood everyday!


Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
polyester
a bathing suit
white bucks shoes
horned rimmed glasses
I can't think of any thing else


Five Favorite Toys
My cell phone with Mickey and Minnie pictures inside!
My computer
My new refrigerator
My new stove
My camera, I love pictures

I tag Denise at Shortybears Place and Melanie at our Happy Happenings Have fun!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I think there are alot of people who are addicted to blogging. It is soo much fun meeting new people.:)
New fridge,wow!!! That is my next thing I would LOVE to buy.
Loved your comment about the washer:)

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me grams, this looks like fun. I enjoyed your answers. I will let you know when I get mine posted, love you.

Melli said...

LOL! This meme sure is makin' the rounds! I laugh - IMAGINE alllll of us BLOGGERS saying we love to blog - or play on the computer! DUH! hehehe....

Denise said...

My meme is up dear, love you.

Melanie said...

Thanks for tagging me. I've seen this meme around and thought it looked like fun. I'll let you know when I get it posted.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

This was such a sweet meme and I loved your answers. I have some posts up you might enjoy. Sorry I have been off and on past few days things have been so busy. I could really use your prayers if you don't mind in some decisions our family will be making. Thanks my sweet friend for your friendship, lovely posts and comments, I truly appreciate them and you. May the Lord bless you this week and always.
In his endless love,

Angel ():)

Unknown said...

Im addicted... This is my first time here and its great.. See ya around