Friday, July 6, 2007

Five things I DIG about Jesus meme!!!

I have been tagged by Sandy over at Flip Flop Floozie. Here are the rules....They are simple...

1. Those tagged will share 5 things they DIG about Jesus!!
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers!!

See simple enough.....

My 5 things that I dig about Jesus!!!

1. He is my Savior and He died for me on the cross and I have everlasting life!
2 He is my Rock in the time of trouble and I can lean on Him for everything I need!
3. He is my Comforter and in times of sorrow He is there every step of the way!
4. He is my Redeemer and I get to be in Heaven with Him Forever! Oh Wow!
5. He Forgives me daily for my sins and shortcomings and sometimes its a hourly deal!
and that He still Loves me!

Now my picks are:

Melanie from Happy Happenings
Pearls of Wisdom
Daisy from Lasy Daisy
Barbara over at Tibbets and Treasures
and anyone else who would like to write what they dig about Jesus!

10 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Listen to your daughter...You did great...Jesus is great too!! What a meme to make us all remember!! I went to the doctor and am on medication which will take a couple of days to get into my system. For now swallowing is difficult...Sandy

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwww, don't worry. I'll do the tags if someone tags me, but I won't often tag anyone. That was no problem! Really....don't worry 'bout it.

Amazing Gracie said...

I came over here from Linda's blog to tell you that I think you write quite well! I read Sandy's blog frequently, too. She's such a sweet person.
~~~Blessings~~~

Melli said...

This is a lovely list Grams! Makes MY list look like kindergarten garble!

Melanie said...

Jesus is great! What an awesome meme. I'll try to get to it next week!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Grams,

Wonderful post . You are so right Jesus is wonderful ! Thank you so much for tagging me. I will be doing mine later this weekend . BTW there is a new womens blog carnival on Monday at my place you can do a new post about anything or pick a great one from this past week come to my place on Monday and sign the linky. I would love to get family oriented , Christian women to do this with me. This is the first I have joined this group or hosted so please think about joining me.

Thanks again for the great post and the tag.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)

Linda said...

Beautifully said!

Lazy Daisy said...

Ok Grams, I picked up the tagged. Love your list and can say Amen to all you've said. This really made me think. Hope you had a blessed weekend. Melli has certainly brightened my weekend. Blessings dear friend...Daisy

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Finally have mine up. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)

Denise said...

I love your reasons.