Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Nice Award!!





The Reason for these Awards are listed below.

For those who answer blog comments, emails and make their visitors feel at home on their blog. For the people who take others people's feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve and fix there sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.

Thank you Melanie!!

Now it is time for me to give out this award to 5 of my blogging friends! I find this hard because you all should be given this award!! I must say before I pick out 5 blogging friends that I have had help on my blog from Karen and Kelly!!
If any one ever would need some help I will just tell either Karen or Kelly and they will do what they can to help you!! Karen is the one who has made my blog look so happy and inviting!! So here goes!

All the ladies below have great graphics on their blog site!!

1.Shortybears blog
Denise, makes anyone who visits her blog a welcome visitor and you will want to stay and read every thing she writes!! This lady could be writing her own devotional booklets!! I find her writing inspiring everyday! She leaves comments that our always kind and uplifting!!

2.Flip Flop Floozie
Sandy has made me feel welcome from Day one! She is still helping me learn! She always encourages me to not give up, I will learn! She has a lovely blog site it is very welcoming. You will want to stay there, it is very inviting and she always leaves great comments for a host of bloggers everyday!

3.Cozy Reader
Jane, has a wonderful blogging site! She is up for a huge award for this year!! I know if I ever needed help she would jump right in and tell me how! She leaves kind and encouraging comments! I love visiting her blog everyday!! She too has a welcoming blog with great graphics!

4.Lazy Daisy
Daisy has a very warm and wonderful blog! She always leaves me very kind comments! She too would help anyone who needed help with their blog if they needed her, too! She makes you feel very welcome over at her blog. Great graphics, too!

5.Prevailing Insanity
Melli, has a very welcoming blog site and I have heard over at Daisy's blog she will help out people in distress over their lack of computer skills! She leaves the best comments you will ever read! They are so funny! They can be uplifting,too!! She is always posting a lot of wonderful pictures for all of us to enjoy!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your precious heart, I truly appreciate your kidness to me. Thank you so much for the award sweety. You really deserve this award, glad you were blessed with it. God and I love you bunches.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am so proud to get this award because it sounds so great!! My and such a great write up about me...Just little ole' me!! Thanks very much!! You also picked the best ones to get the other 4 too!! They are the BEST!! I accept this award gladly!! smile. Sandy

Melanie said...

So glad you like your award, you are so deserving of it!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulations on your award and to those you have given. They are all wonderful ladies.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)

Jane said...

AW, thanks a bunch! I am honored. I appreciate the kind words more than anything.
You have been an encouragement to me since we 'found' each other in the blog world.
Thank you again. It means so much.

Lazy Daisy said...

Whoa grams, you've gotten me mistaken with someone who has actual skills. I can comment up a storm but other than laying on hands and praying over your blog I couldn't help you fix it if my life depended on it! LOL!

Fortunately I do have many friends (like the one you honored who do have the skills!)

Thanks for the award...my reward is having you for a friend!

Melli said...

Awwww... thank you... again Grams! This is very sweet! And congratulations to YOU on receiving it!