Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday!

I just left Shortybear's blog and her post says it all!! I love what she wrote about our loving Heavenly Father!

I haven't learned how to link up to another post yet, that is the next thing up for me to learn!! Kelly just did this for me and we will be having more lessons on this!! It would have been easy to give up on the copy and paste but no one would let me and now I can! I have learned how to add to the side bar and didn't give up!

So now I am Not going to give up on linking!!! I love reading every body's blogs and would love to link you back to mine and tell the other bloggers if there is something I really love on your blog, what others might have missed!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

You will learn. If I can learn, anyone can.
I have had knee replacements on both knees and the most recent was in February. I don't have to walk the dog at home but on this trip I had too and since I have had my knees fixed I was able to! I don't think you are nosy at all. If I can't answer your question, I will let you know. Otherwise, my life is an open book!

Denise said...

Bless you sweet one, I really enjoy your blog.

Melanie said...

Don't give up. You'll get it. We are all new at everything at one point. The important thing is that you keep on trying.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

You are doing a great job with all you are posting and learning. I love your blog. You are right that is a great post. May the Lord continue to bless you this week and always. I hope you knee is feeling better. Sorry I haven't been around we have had such a busy but lovely weekend.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)