Friday, July 13, 2007

Learning about copy and paste again! and side bars

Sandy is gone this weekend and she will not believe that I have learned for real to copy and paste!! (We thought I did know how, but No I didn't!) I was able to link other blogs to my side bar! All by my self!! WHOOHOO! A week or so ago I didn't even know what you called the sidebar!! I wrote in someones comments, "look at the column to your right!"

But my daughters kept after me to not give up and Sandy,too! So I kept trying and trying, driving everybody nuts in the process, but now I can add your blog to my side bar!!!

You know Grams is called Grams for a reason! I will be 69 next month, so sometimes this stuff doesn't come quite so easy to me, but I am ready to learn!!

I have really loved going out and reading all the different blogs and meeting so many new friends who are so lovely! Everyone has made me feel so welcome! Sandy told me to start with, that I landed smacked dab in the middle of the Best of the Best of blogdom...and I believe her!!!

Okay, I think I have mentioned Sandy a few times in this post!!!
But she would not let me give up when I felt sooooo dumb! Told me I would learn! So thank you Karen, Kelly, and Sandy!!

By the way it helps to have a techy for a daughter. Karen's had fun sprucing up the look.

8 comments:

Julie said...

am glad you are catching on to blogging so quickly:) It is a lot to learn but boy do you feel great when it works. Makes you proud of your web page.
I like your new look. Looks great!!!

Denise said...

Congrats on learning new things sweet one, and thanks for adding my blog to your sidebar, I added yours to mine also.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I remember the feeling, I was forever asking questions. Now I even know how to embed You Tube!
Love your blog~

Baba said...

You are ahead of me.I know how to copy and paste on my post,but do not know how to add names in my sidebar.I need help....Someone else added it for me.Are the steps easy???? Thanks for visiting my blog today. Baba

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congrats Gram you are such an inspiration to me. I think you are doing a great job.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)

Lazy Daisy said...

My daughter set up my blog and both my daughters are computer savvy. I got Sandy started but she has quickly gone past me.

My neighbor called me when her computer crashed in tears (looking for Mr. Wonderful!). Melli who knows how little skill I actually have said, "Beckie's computer crashed, and she called you???"

Fortunately I'm a good pray-er and I brought Melli over to fix her computer.

I think you are doing really well. I'm proud of you grams.

(btw....Cozy Reader has had both knees replaced over the last year (one at a time!!) So wasn't able to walk her dog or walk very far without pain.

Melanie said...

You are catching on very quickly! Keep it up- your blog looks great.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Okay now have your daughter show you how to set up bloglines...that is even more fun. SAndy
Oh and thanks for all of the publicity..smile!!