Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Night!

This has been a very busy day for me! My daughter Carrie is here visiting her new grandson. Of course she is nuts over him and making all the Grandma sounds we all make over the grand kids!! Since he my great- grandson I will say he is cute as a button!

Carrie is so grateful to her younger sister Kelly for being a caregiver for Nancy and me. When she is in the states she tries to help her out any way she can!

My bedroom needed some organising for sure! So she jumped in this afternoon and organized like crazy! My room looks a lot better and it will be easier for Kelly and me to keep it neat! I appreciate everything my family does for me!!

Wishing Jake a Happy Birthday yesterday I realized I haven't blogged about my son and his family! I think I have mentioned Sarah, my son Bill's daughter but nothing about Bill, Becky, or Jacob! So soon I will have to write all about that family!!

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

How lovely to have a daughter that can organize. My middle daughter does that for me too. ( I think that skill must have skipped a generation when I was wadding in the gene pool!)

Speaking of grandmothers...stop by and read about Jesus' grandmother.

Melanie said...

Can't wait to "meet" the rest of you family!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I love hearing about your family Grams. Thank you for being so sweet , visiting me when you can . I love your blog . I hope we can become good friends. I mentioned you in my Reflection blogger award because I came to give you one and you already had which you really deserve. Enjoy your family and weekend. I just got done organizing closets oh bother...as Winnie the pooh would say.LOL

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)

Denise said...

It is nice reading about your family, hope you enjoy your weekend.