Friday, July 20, 2007

Restful weekend!!

Karen's tooth broke in pieces under the crown. She went to the dentist yesterday and they couldn't fix it. It had to be pulled out and sometime in the future, Karen's dentist will put in another tooth! It was in the back so it doesn't show a missing tooth when she smiles!! Of course she was glad for that!

She spent the day over at my house sleeping and feeling terrible for a while, she did plan on going to work today.

Kelly is off work until Monday at 5:00PM, she said last night she would like to get the laundry all caught up!!

I am afraid this is not a very interesting post, but some days are just mundane and you know I am good with that!!! I like peaceful days, they can be busy but peace is good.

We are planning a trip for around labor day weekend, so Nancy has this on her mind!!
She is asking the same question about buying postcards over and over, the answer is
Yes, you can get some Post cards!! I have told her she could send a Few of the cards but most of them we will bring back and we will hand them out!!! She promised her lupus Doctor and all of his nurses we would send them one. She goes to our Doctor in town in August. He has a big staff and she will tell each one of the nurses that she is sending them a postcard, so we will buy a bunch and just pass them out!!!

Getting ready for a trip is half the fun and we haven't tried to go very far since Nancy and I have been not able to travel so easily. We have to have oxygen,one wheelchair, my walker, insulin for Nancy,and insulin for me for a week and keeping it cool! Karen and Kelly are working on all the details and I will be posting more about our trip as it gets closer!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh mom... I came to work today... and really shouldn't have...

I feel horrible and took pain medicine, so now all I want to do is sleep.

Can you call in and tell my boss to send me home!?!?!

Karen

Talk..to..Grams said...

I don't think your boss will go for me telling her to send you home!!!

Okay, I think I had better get off of here and stop reading posts and leaving comments and give you a quick call!!

Lazy Daisy said...

Your trip sounds wonderful. Half the fun of the trip is the anticipation. So glad Nance is excited. I have more mundane days than most....so I have been amusing my self with reading old magazines that I never got around to reading. Some of them have sent my mind off in other directions so I've been writing some future post on my mindless adventures!

Love ya Grams...you are always a bright spot in my day.

Melli said...

Goooodness! If I had all that goin' on, I wouldn't try to travel too often either! LOL!

I thought of you today when I tripped up the steps getting out of Galilee! Got some scrapes - but nothing shattered! I thought IMMEDIATELY how BLESSED I was and how GOOD God is!!!

Denise said...

I never think your posts are boring, I love reading about you sweet one. Enjoy your weekend.

Melanie said...

I always enjoy your posts, nothing boring about them to me.

Have fun planning your trip, I know that is always a lot of fun for me too!

Linda said...

Planning a trip can be as much fun as the trip itself. Enjoy it!! There is never anything boring about your posts. I always love my visits.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I always love your posts.I am sorry have been off helping a friend for a few days and a headache so have rested also.
Your trip sounds lovely.

Love,

Angel ():)