Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday!

I spent the afternoon in the computer room working again!! Never could get the Mac to work right! To tell you the truth I think I like PC's better!! Kelly has a laptop and I love hers! Kelly said the Mac is old and if it were newer I would love it,too.
She said it has Microsoft Word on it and she said it is better then Works that I have on the old computer!

I am glad we have computers we can do all our stuff on!! A few years ago we got along just fine with out them, but I would hate to not have one now!!

I didn't think I wanted a Cell phone either but low and behold I love mine!!
It is so cool when you are out at Wal-Mart ( I am on the motorized carts driving all over) You can grab your phone and find your loved ones in a heartbeat!!

I digress here but, man did I have a time when I first learned to drive one of those around Wal-Mart!! I ran into displays and knocked over two that I know of!! It didn't take to long before I got the hang of it and I was everywhere all over the store!! I sure love it when the stores have the Carts for you to drive!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

The thought of you driving all over walmart makes me smile, I sure do love walmart. Bless your beautiful heart sweety, love you.

Baba said...

Hi Grams, I am a good driver with the carts at Wal-mart also ......It has been 8 weeks since my knee surgery, but I can not walk far or stand in line very long without hurting.I love Wal-Mart and shop there often .I am losing my patience with my recovery.My left knee feels fine, but the right knee still hurts.Have a good day . Baba

Melli said...

I've always WANTED to drive one of those carts -- but I'm afraid to take one for fear that someone who NEEDS it would come along! I would feel HORRIBLE if that happened! I HOPE God doesn't think I'm asking for the opportunity to NEED a cart... I'm NOT!!! NOOOOOOOO! I just would like to drive one - NOT need one!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

my dad finally tried one of those. he thought it was fun!! he just will not give in to anything that lets people know that he is old!! he will be 89 this coming August 7th!! Sounds like you had a good day..me too...Sandy

Connie Barris said...

I remember when I thought having a microwave was all that.. and that I would be too overwhelmed to figure out the little buttons...

WOW have times changed..

if my computer gets a little slow.. it's off to buy a new one... can we say spoiled!!

Jill said...

Hi- sometimes I wonder, too, if these modern conveniences are good or bad. But, when 'm without my computer or cell phone, I really miss them!

Melanie said...

I know I sure love having my computer and cell phone too!

Linda A. said...

I just saw this quote on a KC Chiefs training camp report: Overheard at Camp: “Let’s go ‘D’; this is man on man. This is what football is all about“ - LB Donnie Edwards after the defense struggled in the team’s goal line period.

I know that will get you all fired up for the season. Bust out the chili and nachos recipes! You'll be needing them in just a few weeks! HA!

Linda A. said...

By the way, I don't know if you have gone to this website or not, but it's the official website of the Chief's training camp. It has daily workout updates, articles, interviews, and photos! I'm sure Nancy will be able to see lots of Donnie Edwards photos!

http://www.uwrf.edu/chiefs/welcome.php