Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July must be Awards Month !

My dear friend Denise at Shortybear's Place has bestowed me with the Bloggin Princess Award! Here are the kind words that she said about me, "My new dear friend Grams, over at talk to grams...deserves to wear a crown daily, she is so sweet. She loves God, her family, and her friends with a beautiful love. I really enjoy her blog, it makes my heart smile, and so does she."


Thank you Denise! This is really a sweet award I must bestow this on 3 other sweet ladies!!




Romans 8: 16-17
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God


I Timothy 6:15
He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.


Here are the Rules:
Pass it on to any 3 people who you think is a bloggin' princess!
Tell why you think that person is a bloggin' princess and make sure you let them
know!


I bestow this award to:

1.Carolyn over at Quiet Time with Carolyn
Carolyn and I became blogging friends just recently and I have found her to be a very dear person! She could wear a tiara very easily because she wears many hats as a wife, Mother, working wife, secretary at her church, Paid blogger, blogging just for fun,in fact she has 4 blogs I think!! Well, she is a blogging Princess for sure!! She loves God and is a kind person and I find her very nice indeed. I am glad she is my friend! She will be a great Princess with style and grace!

2.Cindy over at Notes in the Key of Life
Cindy is a Princess who knows her Lord and Savior! She also know her books and then some! Any questions about books just navigate over to her blog and she will be glad to help you with any new Christian book to read!! She is a very nice lady and I think she will wear a tiara with style and grace! I am glad she is my friend!

3. Sandy over at Flip Flop Floozie
Sandy will also be a wonderful Princess!! Sandy is a lovely Christian lady who loves God and is very devoted to her family and her friends! and to all her Bloogging friends, too!! I count her as one of my friends and if you are around her very long you will, too! I think she can wear a tiara with style and grace, also!

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well another award!! What a grand award...I am bowing to the princess now!! All hail to the Princess Carolyn!!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Well Princess Grams you are so sweet and loving your really deserve this.

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Denise said...

You picked great choices, they are all very deserving, just like you are sweety.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

When I was in high school I was the Homecoming QUEEN!! Now I am going to be a blogging Princess!! WOW!! I tell you I just cannot get away from wearing a crown!! smile!! Thanks so much Carolyn for your award!! I am getting these awards and loving every one of them!! You have made my day!! SAndy

Lazy Daisy said...

Hee, hee...I knew Floozie would have to tell you about her days as homecoming queen. Did she tell you that she still wears her tiara while she dusts? (Just kidding!) Good choices and congratulations Miss Thing. It is so nice to know royalty!