Monday, July 2, 2007

July 2

Karen got her MAC hooked up last night for me to use.I have been using a PC for a long time. So finding my way around is a little hard on a MAC!

Nancy is feeling not so swift today. She has been in bed most of the day.
When she feels bad,it turns into a long day! Please pray for her to start feeling better before the Fourth of July. We will be grilling out, In the late afternoon we go to Webb Park where the Assembly of God church has a large stage show with gospel groups from all over the area,the local dance studio's have their kids perform, etc. and the city tops it off with a Giant fireworks display! Nancy likes some of the fireworks but ever since she was little she has hated the large booms. Some years I had to hold her on my lap in the house looking out the window.

Carrie left for the states this morning, Aaron and John leave for Ecuador on Wednesday. Brandon is going to a Youth Conference in New Albany IN! I heard from Jeremy and Sofia and baby Kevin is doing great! This is a real blessing.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Once you get more familiar with the MAC you will have to let me know how you like it. I've always had a PC, but now with that new phone/internet/email/ipod thingy, I just wonder if more people will jump on the MAC computers.

Melanie said...

I certainly will keep Karen in my prayers!

I too use a PC and would have a hard time finding my way around on a MAC. Please let us know how that goes.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks so much for your comments!! I hope that I am worthy of them.
My friend Betty went to be with our Lord this morning at 2:15 am. She is at peace now. We are all joyful for her. She is walking around heaven using her favorite word..AWESOME!! She was so young but now she is just fine. Sandy

Melanie said...

I added you to my blogroll!